Old Photo - Cactus Twins, Van Horn, Texas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Cactus Twins, Van Horn, Texas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 02:26 pm:

What is the touring car ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 02:45 pm:

dont know but its big!!!!!!!!!!!!!. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Lay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lancaster Ca. on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 02:50 pm:

I've been through Van Horn Tx. Twice. Got stuck there,,,,, twice. I think I'll go around it next time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 02:54 pm:

McFarlan?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 03:57 pm:

that big full floating rear hub should be a good clue. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 04:00 pm:

I've been through Van Horn a few times in my life. Was told there by a old timer that when it last rained for 40 days and 40 nights on the rest of the planet that Van Horn received 1inch!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred B on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 08:15 pm:

michael that rain joke reminds me of one my dad always told, it seems, there was this northerner, who was tired of all the snow, so he decided to find a climate where there was no snow, he stopped in west tx, and found the oldest man he could find, and asked the old man if he had ever seen it snow, the old man thought about it for a while, then his eyes lit up and he said, he hadn't seen it snow, but he had seen it rain once.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration