OT - Creative Lying

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT - Creative Lying
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 02:48 pm:

In Catholic schools students are taught that lying is a sin.

Instructors are also advised that a bit of imagination is OK to
express the truth differently without lying . This is a perfect
example of this teaching:

Getting a hairdryer through customs....
An attractive young woman on a flight from Ireland asked the
priest beside her , 'Father, may I ask a favor of you?' I bought
my mother an expensive hair dryer for her birthday. It is unopened
but well over the customs limits and I'm afraid they'll confiscate it.
Is there any way you could carry it through customs for me? Could
you possibly hide it under your robes for me?'

'I would love to help you my dear; but, I must warn you, I will not lie!'
'With your honest face, Father, I'm sure no one will question you!'
When they got to customs, she let the priest go first.

The official asked, 'Father, do you have anything to declare?'

'From the top of my head down to my waist, I have nothing to declare.'

The official thought this answer a little strange, so he asked, 'And what
do you have to declare from your waist to the floor?'

'I have a marvelous instrument that has been designed for use with
women, but which, to date, remains unused.'

Roaring with laughter, the official said, 'Go ahead, Father. Next, please!'

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 03:05 pm:

Fell off my chair laughing !! Burger, that's a dandy !!
Maybe you've heard this one ?

Sister Brigid gave her biology class a chapter on physiology to read as homework. She entered the class-room, and called, "Mary McCrary, please tell the class what organ of the body, when aroused is capable of expanding to ten times its normal size ?" Mary stammered, hemmed and hawed, and looking at the floor, said "Sister, I know, but I canna say."

Sister Brigid replied, "Mary McCrary, I have three things to say to ye: One, you did not read your assignment. Two, you have a dirty, dirty mind, and Three, you're going to be very, very disappointed. The answer, class, is the pupil of the eye."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 03:34 pm:

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 08:35 pm:

Mind if I take these to the meeting?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 09:37 pm:

Rock on, John. With my blessings. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration