1926 Terminal Block

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1926 Terminal Block
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 04:05 pm:

I was looking at Lang'S and saw two listings for a terminal block. One was 8.00 and the other 17.00. I called and asked Ashley (who is very nice) the difference between the two and she sad one is correct for show quality and the other repro had some Steele in it. Has anyone had any experience with them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay Ogle - Chalfont, PA on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 04:10 pm:

I purchased the cheaper one from lang's a couple months ago and put it in a 1926 Model T pickup and it was OK. Fit was good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 04:11 pm:

Did it have any stele in it to make it stronger? Or was it just the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim B Boyer on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 04:38 pm:

Robert,
I bought one of the Cheeper ones a few years ago and worked fine but when I went to remove the wires at a later time I managed to twist off the screws. The threaded area is steel and it rusted the screws tight.
So for the new one I went to the store and obtained some brass screws, good luck
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 09:43 pm:

I made my own from linen based phenolic.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration