Windshield hinges

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Windshield hinges
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Ludescher on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 08:22 pm:

Hello, I am looking for a pair of windshield hinges for my 1921 T-Bucket. They need to be functional and one end longer than the other. I have checked Speedway and they only have the both ends the same ones. If anyone knows somewhere else to find these please let me know..Thank you Barbara

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 08:43 pm:

Try swapmeets, they usually have tons of them out there. But I'm not sure you'll find one like your talking about though. All Model T hinges are functional, but with longer arms...longer than what?

The 22's hinge has one long arm and one short arm, where the short arm is on the upper windshield half, also the hinge sit above the windshield split, so it is a bit longer in that way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 11:43 pm:

Like these? Martin's too.

hinges

Hinges are out there. :-)
I was gonna smart off "Speedway has windshield hinges?" But yeah, they really do, equal length hinges.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 11:49 pm:

Barbara: I have a lot of hinges and I think I have some hinges that are unequal in length. I will try to remember to look tomorrow and I will let you know if I still have some of them.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

If I still have some with unequal length I will send you a picture of them.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration