OT Odd Fordson

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT Odd Fordson
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 08:35 pm:

I saw this on Facebook. It looked interesting. I know a lot of car stuff on there is pure bs but I don't know how they could have photoshopped this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 08:50 pm:

It is a "Snow-Motor" conversion, and like the Fordson "F" it is attached to, it was also built in Detroit. One was used to deliver mail from Truckee, Ca. to Lake Tahoe, NV. Quite rare these days, it is doubtful many were sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 08:53 pm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo31_3UzTTY

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 09:00 pm:

I liked that video. I couldn't figure out how it worked from the picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 09:17 pm:

Here's a longer video of the snow motor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn5jkXEFTZ4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 10:12 pm:

well, yeah, Jay. I didn't post that version because I didn't want to offend anyone on this board over the last vehicle featured........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 11:30 pm:

Who could possibly be offended by seeing a Chevy snowmobile.?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration