Old Photo - WTF Speedster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - WTF Speedster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 12:56 am:

Wow. Some people have zero sense of design aesthetics. And whoever thought this bloated monster made good use of a 1915 Mitchell certainly had none ! And for lovers of disc wheels, how about some really ugly discs to go with it ! Hahahaha ! :-) All I can say is "WOW !"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 09:01 am:

Just butt-ugly!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 09:31 am:

It's neat. The rear seat area has a cover on it that can be removed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 09:36 am:

It's certainly unusual, but I guess some people like big butts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 09:46 am:

Ugly or not it looks like he did a great job!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 10:05 am:

I like it ...

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 10:28 am:

Somethings do look better when viewed through beer goggles. And, beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

I will concede that the fit and finish do look good, but the styling department, ah, um, er, well, golly.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 11:44 am:

It's just a little over-inflated. Reduce the "cabin pressure" by 250 PSI and it looks trim, lithe and fast ! (but then it doesn't float)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 12:07 pm:

Neat car. Big, granted but neat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 12:08 pm:

W.C. Fields would have loved to use that car to chase "Road hogs" off the road with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 12:10 pm:

I like big butts.... sooooooo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 01:00 pm:

That was my momma's car....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 02:45 pm:

I think that the angle of the first and third pictures make it look bigger than it is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 02:50 pm:

Like a loaded diaper. Some people like that look!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 05:52 pm:

Looks like Barry and his wife

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 08:11 pm:

Not a pretty body style for sure. That's one I wouldn't bring home. To fat in the back and to high in the rear. Looks like a pregnant 28 roadster. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

And to think a 1915 Mitchell got botched up for that mess ! Ouch !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 09:49 pm:

They made a ugly mess of a rare car. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 09:50 pm:

Burger, with on this one man. WhAt a waste. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration