It was 2 degrees here this morning-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: It was 2 degrees here this morning-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 09:17 am:

I guess I will need to get out the kettle and warn up the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 09:19 am:

Sharing some Tea with his T....How civil! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 09:25 am:

These photos look colder.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 09:36 am:

They obviously drove the car there, but it looks 100 years old already. I wonder when the photo was taken?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 10:04 am:

Lucky Guy ...

He has a pair of Smittens for the ride home.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 10:08 am:

Love is blind....but the neighbors ain't! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 10:24 am:

I didn't realize Pee Wee Herman was that old

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 10:36 am:

Looks like mine without the fenders.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 11:01 am:

Those are cool photos. I was enjoying some Winter starting and driving but have given up this week. It is -14 now. They claim it was -16.6 last night. The night before was -22.

Having a warm cup of coffee and checking the Forum seems like a better idea today. Thanks for finding pictures etc.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lenney Glenn on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 11:12 am:

What is the man in the last photo resting his arms on? What is dragging beneath the car? I enjoy these old photos and like to examine the background scenery. I can learn a lot about life in the teens and twenties. Thank you to all of you that post these great reminders of a forgotten era.Lenney

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 08:00 am:

Well it's an even 5 degrees above this morning in Missouri.
How are you doing up there in Idaho today Richard?
I going out to the stove and add some wood to the boiler before going to Church. May be we will get some pancakes after that.
Sounds like a good plan any way.

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 08:49 am:

2 below here in Kenosha this morning, but the sun is shining bright! :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 09:36 am:

Hmmm .... I'm familiar with round felloes and square felloes but never seen snow felloes here in south Texas...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 09:45 am:

-9 here. They're forecasting 20 by Tuesday. We're excited to have it warm up so much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 10:32 am:

-Keith-
Have you caught the weather reports? Supposed to be pushing 40 by mid-week! (We won't mention the snow coming along with it....)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 11:42 am:

It's -13 now. -15 last night. They say it will be in the +30's this week so the T's will see some driving. It'll be Spring before we know it.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 02:25 pm:

Marv, Yes, rain / snow in a couple of days. It's going to be a high of 74 and mostly sunny today in Apache Junction, AZ where the East Valley Model T Club is located. Does that give you any ideas?

For 2 cents I'd be outa here!!! :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 12:55 am:

-Keith-
Mt sister left Apache Junction to come back for the holidays. Got to watch Packers, and says she's now "Going back to where it is warmer!" I'd bet there are a bunch of guys willing to give you that "2 cents" to trade with you. BTW, do you take MasterCard? :-)
Marv

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration