Search options for forums?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Search options for forums?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 11:43 am:

I wanted to do a search on some topics but it appears as if I can only go back 3 days from the day of search. Is this true or?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 11:45 am:

You can change the search parameters to any number of days, any specific forum, or all the forums. Google also works fine, just put in MTFCA and the search words that you want to find.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 11:55 am:

Got it, not sure why I could not get that field to change before but it works now. Thank you Royce.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 01:33 pm:

I use Google in the following manner:

site:mtfca.com "what I am looking for"

Works very well.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration