ID This Car ? - Old Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: ID This Car ? - Old Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 04:47 pm:

What is the late 20's car with the giant headlights ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 05:08 pm:

1930 Auburn?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 05:14 pm:

http://www.ctmhv.com/images/images_museum/1930_Auburn.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 05:29 pm:

That is what I was thinking. Thanks for the confirmation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 06:48 pm:

Here's a great one for sale on ebay right now.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/152376244544

It would sure look nice in my shop....
Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 07:22 pm:

You actually have more room ??????????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 07:58 pm:

Great pic! Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 08:49 pm:

When did E.L. Cord buy Auburn ? I think it was before this car was made, if memory serves, things like the spiffy two-tone parting line across the hood, slanted louvres and those oversize headlights were Cord styling touches ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 09:10 pm:

A 27 Auburn sedan is currently for sale. A really good looking car.
The next couple years got a little "froggy" looking, before getting really
slippery in 31-32. My old man was the King of Bad Trades and his
crowning achievement was trading a nice, original 31 Auburn speedster
for a #@! Model A coupe ... because he could "hotrod" the Model A.

The man could turn gold bars into turds with a wave of his magic hand.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 11:59 pm:

Well Steve I could maybe squeeze one more in but I'd have to do my own cooking then.....and it would be lonely...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Manuel Voyages, ACT Australia on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 03:16 am:

This pic is later than the 1920s.
Is the car in the middle $10? Am I seeing right?
The car on the left might be a Nash.
I wish the woman would hurry up and walk passed so I can see what else is for sale :-)

Manuel in Oz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 07:56 am:

Manuel, I believe it's "$10 Down"

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration