National Bakersfield Swap Meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: National Bakersfield Swap Meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 07:42 pm:

(Message edited by jh1427 on January 07, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 07:45 pm:

Taken right off the HCCA web site

April 6-8, 2017

National Bakersfield Swap Meet Bakersfield CA

Host - Gil Klecan (619) 295-8000 Tom Lane (661) 706-5263

co-hosted by the Kern County Model T Club & HCCA

Spring is in the air and its time for touring!

Kick off the touring season with the ever popular Bakersfield swap Meet.

Find all the brass-era parts you need to get your car ready for touring season and reestablish connections with friends both old and new.

Tried to make it look good being centered, sorta worked, here it is with out the line breaks. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 08:23 pm:

I should be heading there with an empty trailer if anybody needs transport of parts etc in that direction.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 08:44 pm:

I will be there if I am within a few hundred miles come April ...

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 10:53 pm:

Note the date change. It has been the closest weekend to the 15th of April. Now it is a week earlier, the same weekend as the Portland swap meet.

The northwest contingent will be at our same stalls we have had since the beginning. Lots of good stuff to swap.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 11:22 pm:

Nv Bob and gang going hope see old buddies and make
Some new ones and put a face to some name here
Hotel is booked time off of work secured
Now just need find financing as I like find new T since the divorce last year
See yeah there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 12:30 am:

Rumble Seat Garage/Wild Cherry Race team will be there as usual. This year we will have some more killer speed parts. You want to go insane fast come and see us. We will also have all the usual junk and a few more goodies. See you there. Nevada Bob, if are you looking to build a T up from scratch I can supply a bunch of chassis parts at next to nothing just to help out and get this stuff out of storage and on the road.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 08:33 am:

Change of plans, we will not be heading there with an empty trailer but I will still be going. I will be trailering my pile of parts home though as I will be building a T up from scratch . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 01:39 pm:

I'll be happy to see ya'll again and can wait to find out what surprise visitor shows up this year.

Maybe I can coax Uncle Stan to show up....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 02:02 pm:

It is in the plans, Gene. I should bring some things to sell but realistically, I'll do good to just get there. I'm going to try to talk John Steele in to a marathon trip. It is about 1200 miles from here. Mapquest says 16 hours and $77 in fuel. I'm thinking two or three days and about $500 +++ in fuel for what we drive. I dunno much about it except that it is now the same weekend as Portland, there is lots of old stuff and we ain't never been there except for a couple nights crawling through the Bakerfield bars looking for some decent country music. (Not John, just me.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 02:42 pm:

1200 miles, heck thats nothing try 2800 one way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 04:13 pm:

I will be there for about 2-3 hours on Thurs or Fri morning. Punch me in the arm and say "hi". Otherwise I won't see you as I search for a left side '27 top iron for Rusty.

TH

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration