Old Photo - 1930's Scrap Yard

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - 1930's Scrap Yard
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 08:44 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 08:58 pm:

I-94, 5:00 PM any Friday, any City.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 09:44 pm:

Mike, Your Alive!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 09:55 pm:

I see some young hot rodders with ideas in their heads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 09:58 pm:

That pile is the stuff that dreams are made of !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

Are you sure you parked it here?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 10:16 pm:

Hey Andy, alive and kickin'. Sorta.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 10:45 pm:

This is why I never valet park my Ferrari!!!!!

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 12:17 pm:

Everybody thinks there will always be a never ending supply of cars of their generation. Look at what cars and light trucks of the fifties are bringing, now. Forty or fifty years from now, (if the world is a world as we know it), people will be saying the same thing about cars of today, because, likely, the internal combustion engine won't be the prime mover.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas elliott nw pa on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 03:08 pm:

All turned into , tanks, ships, and guns, WW2, out in the country they were cut up with an old ax, I wonder how so many survived at all !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 04:35 am:

One of them found a dime in the floorboard of the bottom car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 06:15 am:

At some point a light bulb went on and someone figured out they could make more money by spreading them out and pulling parts off them. I know what is pictured above was almost common in a lot of true scrap yards, but it really is a shame. Of course the war effort didn't help matters either. Probably why the mid United States is still loaded with parts and some cars, it was almost a buffer zone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 07:01 am:

Somebody, save the coupe!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 07:23 am:

Hey Don Booth,

I'm sure there is a Fordor in there somewhere that needs rewooded! Get at it!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration