We expand the "business" with generator testing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: We expand the "business" with generator testing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 04:36 pm:

I have for long wanted a generator test bed so adjusting the 3rd brush could be done under controlled circumstances after various level of rebuild or repair.
Today I picked up this:

Yes, as is it is for 12 and 24 Volts, but I expect that it can relatively easy be changed to also support 6V. At the end of the day there is a nice rig with a 220V motor and "something" I can mount the T generator in.

We'll see......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 08:18 am:

It can't be used for Model T's because it's not black!:-)

Good luck and let us know if you get it set up for 6 volts

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration