Registration Now Open for 2017 MTFCA Annual Meeting in Billings, MT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Registration Now Open for 2017 MTFCA Annual Meeting in Billings, MT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 09:33 pm:

Registration is now open.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 12:50 am:

What exactly happens at a business meeting that would warrant
registration and $120 entry fees ? After all the hoopla about the OCF
charging $50, this should be one wing-ding event ! I do hope this
includes dancing girls and a marching band ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 06:56 am:

Did you actually read the flyer?

The answer to your question is right underneath the big blue bold letters that say "Registration Form".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 09:14 pm:

The price sounds very reasonable to me. I want a BUFFALO FILET MIGNON. My wife and I took some friends to lunch the other day and the bill came close to $100.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 09:33 pm:

Dan,

What does all that other stuff have to do with a "business meeting" ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 09:39 pm:

Why don't you go and find out? Dan just answered your question by pointing out what the flyer said.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 12:49 am:

Burger,a few years ago I remember 1 of the meetings was held on a cruise ship. so this appears to be a cheaper setup than that.
I remember tallying up the cost for me to have went to that meeting and it was alot more money.

I guess the tours and what not are to help folks from far distances have a chance to fellowship.

As far as the "meeting" that seems like it could be live on Skype or something so that all the paying members could "attend".

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration