Old Photo - Model T Era - Montgomery Ward Gas Station

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Model T Era - Montgomery Ward Gas Station
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 10:33 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 10:38 am:

Nice pic! Or maybe a Sinclair station that sells Montgomery Ward tires, tubes, and batteries? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 12:28 pm:

Maybe it's a geographical oddity in that you can order a transmission "belt" from Montgomery Wards and a can of Dapper Dan from someplace else and they will both take 2 weeks to get there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 12:47 pm:

Good point Hal. "I like the smell of my hair treatment; the pleasing odor is half the point."
I also like the smell of a new belt.

Those must be Soldered Seam Quart oil cans. Is it mid thirties?

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 12:53 pm:

It's "Shields One Stop Service" - just below Sinclair sign.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 02:50 pm:

I want one of those Fry 117 pumps !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration