Old Photo - Model T Speedster At The Pump

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Model T Speedster At The Pump
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 10:42 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 11:03 am:

Converted to grayscale with some adjustments to brightness and contrast. :-)

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 02:16 pm:

did you see the flapper babe's face over the steering wheel?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 02:27 pm:

When I was a kid I had that picture framed and hanging in my bedroom.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 02:46 pm:

Funny, but when I was a kid I had pictures of Rachel Welch
and Farrah Fawcett on my bedroom walls.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 03:07 pm:

First you get the cool car, THEN you get the girls.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 03:48 pm:

Now I see the Flapper in the car...so I guess that's why the attendant is holding his hose!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 10:17 pm:

Looks like Donnie Browns car before patina

Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 11:27 pm:

Notice the wood spokes with the discs over them?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration