Old Photo - Doctors Coupe ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Doctors Coupe ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 10:54 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 11:09 am:

"Yeah, he's a doctor all-right. Only one in this whole county. Now that he just broke his arm on the crank who's going to set it for him?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 11:22 am:

Mugging for the camera, that coupe has an electric starter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 11:32 am:

I think he was trying to pull up his zipper before the photo was taken but they snapped it too soon!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 06:15 pm:

Maybe he was just 'holding his own'?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 06:49 pm:

That cant be a "Doctor's Coupe".

Maybe he was a travelling Swiss Army Knife salesman?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williams, Humboldt TN on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 07:01 pm:

If that thing kicks back, It's not his arm he is going to have to worry about!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 07:09 pm:

How can you tell this is a doctor's Coupe ?

N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 07:17 pm:

"Dang it maw, you know I can't fill the radiator if anybody's watchin'!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 09:03 pm:

Good one Dale!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 10:58 pm:

My dad said he pissed in the radiator quite a few times back in those days.
I heard him tell about going along slowly in deep water when he hit something and killed the engine suddenly.
It was a none starter car and to keep from getting wet up to his knees he stretched out on the hood with feet by the windshield as he reached down from the top of the radiator and cranked 'r up.
He once bought two new model T Fords the same day. A runabout without starter for work and a Fordor with for Sunday-go-t-meetings. I guess that meant hauling women.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration