Old Photo - Well Dressed And Posing In Front Of Their Automobiles

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Well Dressed And Posing In Front Of Their Automobiles
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 10:58 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 11:03 am:

"Now that I have four wives, we need two cars to get around in."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 11:27 am:

Perhaps he is the first spokesmen for Dos Equis Beer..."The most interesting man in the world"

Or

A very early James Bond with his James Bond girls

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 11:47 am:

Rick,that cant be. 4 wives = no money which = no car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 11:49 am:

Sister wives! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 12:00 pm:

By the look on the gal furthest rights face, I'm guessing he was a bit "handsy"..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Doan S. E. Illinois on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 12:12 pm:

Third lady,"Jesus Robert. Just take the picture already. My bunions are killing me. And I still have to make that pie for the church social."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trent Boggess on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 01:43 pm:

Right hand drive 1916 Canadian touring?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 03:12 pm:

left hand!!!!!!!!!!!! charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 03:46 pm:

Left hand - right hand- it looks to me like that fellow is ALL HANDS! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trent Boggess on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 06:28 pm:

Mia culpa.

Charlie, you are correct, it is left hand drive. When I looked at the picture, the steering wheel was on my right hand side, hence my error.

I need to stay away from this forum before I make a bigger fool of myself.

Painfully submitted,

Trent Boggess

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 07:16 pm:

Trent,

It just shows you are human and makes the rest of feel like it ok -- anyone can make a mistake. Your postings are always appreciated.

And while I agree 1916 is the most likely year likely year based on the black headlight rims and black oil lamp rims and tops, couldn't it also be a very late 1915 model year car?

Ref: http://www.mtfca.com/encyclo/doc15.htm
JUN 19, 1915 Acc. 575, Box 19, Ford Archives

Headlight door. Change from brass to black steel specified.

Again thank you and others for all their support to our hobby and forum.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration