Ebay Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Ebay Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 03:19 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1927-Ford-Model-T-BRAND-NEW-REBUILD-/252708596352?forcer rptr=true&hash=item3ad69b2a80:g:I4cAAOSwJ7RYYVQH&item=252708596352

I have nothing to do with this car.
Looks nice just thought I would post it.
Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 04:15 pm:

"EVERY GEAR TO THE MAGNETO HAS BEEN REPLACED & THAT'S ALLOT OF WORK ALONE!"

"NOBODY RESTORES A MODEL-T CORRECT TO THE LETTER WHEN IT ROLLED OFF THE LINE SO INSTEAD OF THE FLAT FENDERS & THE RUNNING BOARDS THEY WERE UP GRADED"

Uhhh, what???

(Yes, it does look very nice.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JIM WILSON, AMORY, MS on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 05:30 pm:

Didn't understand those two comments either. Does look pretty.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 05:44 pm:

I guess you guys think it's easy replacing magneto gears ? For starters, just try to locate 'em !! ; )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 05:47 pm:

Thought the same thing about 'magneto gears'....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 05:50 pm:

Probably means triple gears. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 06:39 pm:

I think the seller had the famous ghost writer Lorem Ipsum write his description.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration