Old Photo - No Winner's Here!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - No Winner's Here!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 09:45 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 11:47 am:

But Jay I see two winners here...the tow truck driver and the lawyer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 11:50 am:

Yup! No matter who wins or looses, the Lawyers ALWAYS win!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 12:07 pm:

A cruise ship full of lawyers sank in shark infested waters. All of the crew were devoured but none of the lawyers were eaten by the sharks. Professional courtesy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 12:09 pm:

Dennis, three winners...the tow truck driver and TWO lawyers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 04:11 pm:

If it was a world championship fight between Ford and Chevy, they probably declared it to be a tie as neither was able to drive away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 04:13 pm:

what do you call 500 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? A GOOD START....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van Evera in the U.P. of MI. on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 06:01 pm:

If you come upon an attorney who's standing in a hole with cement up to his neck, what does it mean?

It means that someone ran out of cement!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 06:45 pm:

OK I didn't mean to turn this into a lawyer bash fest I can name Thousands of good attorneys...OK hundreds...OK maybe fifty...well at least one...My ex-wife had a good one...

A group of 49 lawyers were on a field trip in a 50 seat bus when it was in an accident and went over a bridge into the river with no survivors, The newspaper reported that the problem was there was one empty seat.

Seriously I know there are many good lawyers and many that own Model T's so this is all in good fun, no harm intended.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 11:58 pm:

Why are lawyers buried 10 feet deep, instead of six ?

Deep down, they're actually OK.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 02:26 am:

What do you call a Volkswagen full of Microsoft attorneys going off a high bridge?

A system-correcting bug!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerry Hibbs on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 12:25 pm:

In any case, it was obviously the Chevy's fault.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 12:34 pm:

How many lawyers does it take to change a light bulb

How many can you afford?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 02:12 pm:

BOY AM I GLAD I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 02:26 pm:

Bill,..... there may be more reason for what you just said than meets the eye!

Recently, I read an article which was directed at the young folks who are faced with things like,..... what should they "major in" when beginning a college education. What really "took my eye" was when this article made a particular point of stating that a young person nowadays, should not even "consider" studying law with the ambition of becoming a lawyer. Further explanation was basically that in the next few years, the field of "law" will have far too many lawyers as the need for lawyers will be greatly decreased, due to the fact that much need for legal advice will be satisfied by the wealth of legal information available on the internet. Wonder if this really makes sense,.... ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 03:20 pm:

Gerry,

I'm curious how you know it's the driver of the Chevy's fault?

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerry Hibbs on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 11:32 am:

Because . . . IT'S A CHEVY! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerry Hibbs on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 02:58 pm:

Seriously, if the photo shows everyone involved, it looks like contact was at the right front of the Chevy and right-rear of the Ford, suggesting that the Chevy clipped the Ford. However, my auto-forensics can't for the life of me figure out how they could have ended up in the shown orientation--Chevy--Ford--Utility Pole, and Ford front left tire resting on Chevy rear running board. Me thinks there must be more to it than is shown.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration