1923 LOW HOOD, HOOD SHELVES???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1923 LOW HOOD, HOOD SHELVES???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 01:13 pm:

I am looking for hood shelves for my 1923 low hood touring, but not sure what I am looking for. Catalogs list both 1922 and 1923. And I assume I am looking for the 1922, because they had low hoods. Is my assumption correct? Also, what wood pieces do I need and does anyone have a drawing of these wood parts.
Thank you, Paul in Tacoma

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 01:52 pm:

All the parts for the hood shelves you need the vendors sell.
The 17-22 style is what you need.
The wood pieces that go under the hood shelfs are listed in the catalogs also.
You will need the carriage bolt set that goes with the hood shelf set.

Others may post an answer for you but pretty sure everything thats associated with a low hood body concerning the hood and radiator is 'low hood'.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Magyor-Northwestern, Pa. on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 03:00 pm:

This shows the parts you'll need. The headlight wire holes will be like the ones from the vendors.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration