Model T Gasoline gauge

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Model T Gasoline gauge
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 02:48 pm:

Anyone know how accurate these are? Looks to me like I've got about 13 gallons.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 02:55 pm:

S'no tellin' unless you know if it is a round drift, oval or square. Sorry, just being stick-in-the-mud. Or snow in this case.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 03:43 pm:

You need to be able to do a conversion from inches of snow to inches of water.

Appears during WWII aviation fuel (gasoline) would turn to shush but never freeze.

To convert inches of snow to inches of water:
http://www.csgnetwork.com/snowraincvt.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 05:08 pm:

I'm thinking it's showing 11 o'clock ...

Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 05:21 pm:

Richard, very good!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 12:14 am:

When the shadow is directly behind the stick it is the winter solstice. Then it is time to party for spring will be coming soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 12:52 am:

WOW !! You must have one of those ultra rare ,high capacity tanks !! Are those legal in your state ???

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration