Hassler Front Shocks

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Hassler Front Shocks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Hahs on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 06:13 pm:

I bought a set of front shocks on ebay, and the parts that hook to the perch and leaf eye that also goes up to the top of the coils springs are completely worthless. Anyone have these pieces or even the complete front Hassler Assembly they would let go?
Greg (909) 292-8461

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harold lee cartwright on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 06:36 pm:

sent pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 06:52 pm:

Greg,

If you purchased the Hassler shocks for the rebuild you showed in the other post with the large engine I don't believe they are going to support all the additional weight of the motor. Those shocks were designed to handle a standard Model T and not one that was modified. If I am out of line please feel free to hit me upside my head with a two by four and tell me to mind my own business.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Hahs on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 07:55 pm:

I'm was planning on putting them on my original one. Thanks for the heads up though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 11:09 am:

I believe these are fronts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 09:14 am:

When you say worthless, how about a pic? One mans junk is another's treasure. Most of these rigs need rebushing and new bolts anyway.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration