Fascinating engine rebuild video-Ford V8

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Fascinating engine rebuild video-Ford V8
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 06:51 pm:

Thought you might like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_AY8bH3vxY

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 07:13 pm:

Great video but I work at that speed every day!
It's the other guys who slow me down.

I always like the smirk one the guys face when the engine starts for the first time...same as me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 07:32 pm:

They worked so fast, they forgot the Glyptal!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 07:32 pm:

Don't care much for the choice of fuel lines!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 08:26 pm:

That's sweet, ain't nothin' sound as good as a Ford flathead V8.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 11:30 pm:

'49 to '51 car engine with truck or Merc bell housing and Merc water pumps.
Sure would like a pair of those high compression heads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 12:06 am:

Neat clip! $$$ Wonder how many $ they used.
They didn't show the "how to's" for a couple of sticky exhaust valves like on my '46 school bus/dump truck engine and the fuel pump rebuild. Darn it. ;-)
I liked Herb! :-) Thank you! Made me think!
I NEVER thought much of these engines until I HEARD an early '50's fire truck engine pumping water into a steam (traction) engine...
Oof. Sold me, big time. Vroom! I can't quite remember the sound anymore but I sure recall my emotions!
My son was Pi$$ed at me for putting quiet mufflers on mine! Duh. He was quite correct. Let it bellar a little!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration