Rob Heyen will be cooking up Johnsonville brats!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Rob Heyen will be cooking up Johnsonville brats!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 12:02 am:

Come to the Speedster reunion. Rob has offered to practice his new cooking skills for the crowd. I willbring the brats.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 12:13 am:

Looks like a big June "brewing" up in Lincoln..... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 12:28 am:

Well ....

I saw the Facebook video and there was chili & broccoli cheese soup that looked mighty tasty .....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 01:07 am:

I'd like to send a few brats who need grilling.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 09:46 am:

They have been advertising a new griller machine on tv that has a PROBE in the center slot to make sure the brat is grilled correctly.Looks alot like a george forman grill but it has 5 slots shaped like the brat for them to lay in.

I wish i could find our old "Hot Dogger". It was a thing that plugged in the wall and you stuck each end of the weenie onto a prong and then turned it on. It heated the weenie with electricity. Always tasted like licking a 9 volt battery to me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 09:59 am:

Allan I see you are a retired teacher.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Sommers on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 10:03 am:

Perhaps they call them brats in S.A., but when in lived in Port Melbourne, we called them snags...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 05:41 pm:

Michael, you must have lived in Port Melbourne a little too long. You've caught their 'slows'. Brats = poorly behaved children. Tom gets it.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 05:47 pm:

Licking a 9 volt battery......that was a good one Mack :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 09:59 pm:

Well that is how we tested them back when I was about 8 years old! :-)

sheesh,42 years ago!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 10:09 pm:

Mack is not alone, we used to go through the trash car in the Katy yards in Fort Worth looking for lantern batteries that were still good and that's how we picked them out. That was 65 years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 11:36 pm:

When I taught school, I taught a lot of Brats that I would have like to have given "the hot seat".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duane Markuson, Whitefish , Montana on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 12:16 am:

Funny but some friends of mine and I just had johnsonville brats at my garage tonight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 12:16 am:

One of my favorite aspects of the USMC was the discipline, ... watching it
being dished out, and enjoying the results of a seriously no-nonsense
community. By the time he was done with an offender, the offender only
"wished" the Gunny had unscrewed his head and sh!t down his neck, as he
threatened to do !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration