Old Photo-Mamer & Meumauser Cakes

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo-Mamer & Meumauser Cakes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 11:10 am:

1915 Model T Cake Delivery

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 11:19 am:

I continue to be amazed by the resiliency of the sub-components of this car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 11:42 am:

sure looks like everything is covered in flour..
Must be a busy business.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 11:48 am:

What a cool towing setup! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 02:01 pm:

Looked at Google, That should be Neumauser, I thought the N was an M

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lester in Floyd, VA on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 04:10 pm:

Are those solid tires and heavy wood felloes on the trailer?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 04:13 pm:

Neuhauser.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 04:31 pm:

Thanks Jerry, You are correct. I can't believe I got it wrong TWICE!
Really need to get the eyes checked

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 04:36 pm:

David, Who can think clearly when cake is offered?

Mmmmmmm caaake!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerry Hibbs on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 04:44 pm:

A Detroit company.

with an admirable 4 parts per million of Arsenic in their gelatin.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 05:38 pm:

Horse drawn wagon with front axle removed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 05:03 am:

Lester, it sure looks like it from here. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration