Old Photo-Corn Alcohol GasolineChaley

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo-Corn Alcohol GasolineChaley
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 11:41 am:

Charley Shaver, What do you think about this one?Corn Alcohol Gasoline

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 11:43 am:

Oops, I somehow was typing on the wrong line... (Chaley)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 11:46 am:

Maybe the first ethanol??? Me thinks i never heard of that before...And I know I never saw a station like that one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 11:56 am:

Information regarding the photo - when, where and who is in the photo.

http://www.blog-nebraskahistory.org/2012/07/gasohol-the-first-time-around/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 11:57 am:

must not have been drinkable.ha,ha, i have a pump like that but 15 gal. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 11:59 am:

Thanks for the story behind the photo Eric!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

Erik,
Thanks for adding. It was my intention to look for info at the Historical Society.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration