Shout-Out to Puget Sounders

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Shout-Out to Puget Sounders
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 02:41 pm:

Howdy Puget Sounders: I have been tucked away up here on Whidbey Island for the past 7-plus months and have recently signed on to your “Puget Sound Model T Ford Club” Facebook page. I see you have an upcoming meeting this Saturday at “Bob’s” which I routinely pass on my monthly off-island jaunts to Trader Joe’s and Costco. As luck would have it, my greyhounds are just about out of food and they are Trader Joe’s snobs. I would like to stop in and say hello and perhaps put a few faces to some of the names I often see posting here on The Forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 03:02 pm:

Sean,

Welcome to Puget Sound.
There are at least four Model T clubs in the region.
I know that the members in the Puget Sound Model T Ford Club are a bunch of great folks.
I am sure one or more will chime in here soon.

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 03:22 pm:

Thanks, Bob. You live in a great town. It's a must-do when people come to spend time with us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 10:31 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art Taylor, WA on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 12:41 pm:

Hi Sean,

I also live on Whidbey Island in Clinton. I been a member of the Model T Ford Club for years and never attended a meeting. Maybe we can car pool sometime. ART

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 12:59 pm:

Sean,

It would be great to meet and greet at the meeting Saturday. We have a back room at Bob's from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM. We'd be glad to see you.

Come on over Art, we don't bite.

Walt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 01:35 pm:

A word of caution Sean, some of the Puget Sound Model T Ford Club members have been known to associate with the "Grumpy Old Men" of Kitsap County. :-) :-) :-) <grin>

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 05:45 pm:

Hi Art: That sounds like a great plan for a future meeting and one I’ll look forward to. Tomorrow, it looks like I’ll be spending most of the day after the meeting making one stop after another “on the other side”. Let’s put it on a to do list and make it happen. Our place is up in Freeland out at Bush Point.

Walt: Thanks a bunch. Will you be wearing something where I can pick you out of the crowd? Indian Headdress? Funny Nose & Glasses? Top Hat & Tails?... I’ll have on my baseball cap.

Bob: Thanks for the warning I don’t know when I did or will become an old man, but I became grumpy years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 08:04 pm:

Sean,

No weird hat or attire but I'll probably be the only one there with a briefcase. I'm sure I'll find you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration