A Handy Safety Hint

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: A Handy Safety Hint
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 03:35 am:

Don't leave the heat gun plugged in after you use it. If the switch accidentally gets bumped...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 04:04 am:

OUCH! :-( Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 04:04 am:

OUCH! :-( Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 04:06 am:

That was weird, I only hit the button once. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 08:47 am:

Is that what the fine print says under the "Warning" label? doh

joke

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 08:55 am:

Will it still work?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 09:58 am:

Yup, getting old is a Bitch! This is the outcome of putting the milk in the refrigerator and the cat out yesterday. I guess my days of multi-tasking are numbered!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 10:12 am:

Bud, yes, it does. It was still going strong when I shut it off and unplugged it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 10:14 am:

Jay, ... yesterday morning, the wifeperson opened the microwave to warm
her joe and pulled out a carton of ice cream that had been there overnight.

"You know anything about this ?" she asked.

(it isn't the first time things like this have happened !)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 10:55 am:

Just a dumb question but should one always use a Ground Fault breaker with something like that?? I wonder how many of us have them in our shop/garage circuits? I will not list my mistakes as it would take many years!! Bud.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration