Old Photo - Now This Is My Kinda Place!!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Now This Is My Kinda Place!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 10:30 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 01:27 pm:

Absolutely Delightful in so many ways.
It almost looks like Scandinavia lining behind the calendar. The reflection in the counter top is perfection.

Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 05:10 pm:

Wow. Photo or painting?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 06:21 pm:

Looks like a Richard Eagle painting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

No-no .... nothing cool to see here ! Where is the OSB, the plastic
Costco shelving, the shelves of brightly colored childrens toys, electronics
and game consoles, ... you know, the important stuff ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 08:52 pm:

I guess you missed the toy in the upper left corner. Not sure what it represents. Possibly a Range Rover?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 10:51 pm:

Nope, just a tinplate 1920s sedan toy.Most of the details are just printed on the metal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 11:04 pm:

What a great picture of a much simpler time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Allen on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 06:03 pm:

Apart from the roof it looks like the old Antique Auto Supply in Arlington, TX.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 06:54 pm:

No comment about the TT truck under the window? This is someones modern collection I am thinking. Other wise the TT would be outside and would not have a rope across its door. The other sign is, you can't get to the cash register without reaching way over the glass display counter.
Very cool with lots of little bits to find and look at.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration