2017 Homecoming in Richmond, IN Saturday, June 3

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 2017 Homecoming in Richmond, IN Saturday, June 3
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 05:54 pm:

Save the date for the 5th Annual Homecoming at the Model T Museum in Richmond, Indiana!

Register for SWAP MEET space by clicking on the "Homecoming" tab on the MTFCA.com Home page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 10:24 am:

Will there be tours again on the days prior?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 05:14 pm:

Hi Mike. There will be no organized tours on Thursday and Friday because our local clubs are working on new tours for the 2018 National Tour in Richmond (July 8-14, 2018).

We will have copies of previous years' tours driving directions available for folks who would like to come early and explore on their own.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 10:35 pm:

We missed last years tours so hope a lot of people will want to drive the same route this year with us. How many from here will be there?

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 11:44 am:

We'll be there and probably bringing our '26 Roadster Pickup. We went on the tours last year and they're very nice.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 08:35 pm:

My wife started a new job last year and had no vacation time so we could not go. This year she put in her dates like she had been told she had to do and has the "tour dates" off and was looking forward to it. Then about 5 days before Christmas she got very sick so I took her to her Dr. who took blood and sent her home with something to settle her vomiting. A couple days later she was worse so I took her to the hospital where they found a blockage in her small intestine. They did emergency surgery X-mas day and saved her life but found cancer was the cause. She is home now and still going to have a long road but is still looking forward to this tour more than ever so we wont let anything stop us as long as she and I are able. I hope some one will be there to tour with us this year because who knows if we will be able to again. Lets plan to meet at the museum and go for it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 09:24 pm:

Bob,

Take care of your wife.

Sorry to hear that bad news.

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration