Modern Amish buggies

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Modern Amish buggies
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 10:28 pm:

A report found on the internet.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/enthusiasts/the-surprisingly-modern-tech-inside-a n-amish-horse-drawn-buggy/ar-AAlQU2Q?li=BBnb7Kz&OCID=msnHomepage

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 11:30 pm:

On last October's Hershey Hangover tour, we visited an Amish buggy builder. I wrote the tour up on the HCCA website.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 12:27 am:

Are they putting computers or Black boxes in them, yet?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 12:29 am:

Also, have they found a way to get around the EPA regulation regarding methane gas pollution?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 12:38 am:

I'm intrigued by the comment that they cast their own brake drums, I wonder if they could cast up a batch of cast iron drums for Model Ts? :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration