Who Knew?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Who Knew?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 10:45 pm:

I must have missed something along the way about all the new Models....:-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_XajFuYkkU

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 11:54 pm:

Always "That Guy" in every crowd. Beyond all the facts he was
handing out, make a note that the green bodies were made in Canada
for export to the spanish-speaking markets around the globe and
were given the model name "Verde". Yeah ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 12:24 am:

Guys that THINK they know Model T's, but don't know a Model T from a Model N or A, need to lurk on this forum and learn something before showing the world what a BS artist sounds like.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 04:32 am:

The bed on that truck looks a lot like a 1912 REO Model H.
Any how the braces on the rear corners with the double rods look like the ones on a friends truck that I am familiar with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 08:42 am:

I've always wanted a truck with that body style.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 09:15 am:

I love to stand by my car (any of them, but especially my T) at a show (or even a parking lot) and listen to the "know-it-alls" expound to whomever they are with about the history of the car, body style, engine, etc., etc.. I'm sure they mean well, but it always comes off, to me, as being rather smug. If the "facts" are really bad, I'll step in and politely and respectfully correct the error. Don't want to deflate the ego!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 09:20 am:

My uncle had one just like it, but it was different.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 10:10 am:

Well that was lame. On the other hand, I've noted a lot of misconceptions are repeated on these boards, and the offering of facts never seems to take hold.

Point a finger, there are thee pointing.back at you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 10:31 am:

I sit beside my hit and miss engine sometimes and other times I sit back a ways. You can hear some weird stuff. 1 day a man with his 4 to 5 year old boy walked over to my engine while it was running and the dad said, " See that liquid in that big hole,that is the gas that the engine runs on". and the kid said wow and they walked on by.
Yep it was water in the water hopper,steaming. I didn't say a word,what was the use?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Blake, Kansas City on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 11:17 am:

I just added a rather lengthy comment (an hour of my life I'll never get back) to the you tube vid. When it posted however the paragraph breaks were eliminated.

I had to reference the MTFCA encyclopedia several times for accuracy. How did I do?

If my comment attracts just one person to join our mutual affliction then it was worth it. 😉

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 06:53 pm:

Personally, I find the BS people come up with to be pretty funny. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration