This months cover girl

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: This months cover girl
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike copperthite on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 06:39 am:

This months 103 year old cover girl.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 06:57 am:

LIKE !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 08:51 am:

Very nice! Always loved that pie wagon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 09:31 am:

Let's take a better look.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 09:31 am:

Love the wagon and the article about it in the new issue of the Model T Times! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 01:33 pm:

Hopefully my T Times will get here next week. I'm always one of the last to get it, it seems.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lyon, PDX, OR. on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 08:38 pm:

We've got 9" of snow here in Portland, OR. so I've only got mail one day this week. Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 08:44 pm:

Mike,

Great photo and I'm looking forward to reading the article when the magazine arrives.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 10:04 am:

Mike, Great photo, is it still going in the Smithsonian?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 01:07 pm:

Now, that's what I call a Pie Wagon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike copperthite on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 01:26 pm:

Yes she's headed to the smithsonian!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 01:27 pm:

Wish she was headed to my barn!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 08:58 am:

The article was very nicely done. Thanks for an enjoyable read.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike copperthite on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 11:38 am:

took six months to write! thanks for reading

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration