TT tanker progress note the weld job!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: TT tanker progress note the weld job!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 01:30 pm:

Hi just thought I'd share the progress on my tanker
Get a load of the weld job and handy work that someone
Did years ago in the bucket box on the tank.
They must have had to get inside to repair a valve this was a
3 compartment tank that I shortened for the TT. Jim

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fordtt/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 01:37 pm:

What Fun. Thanks for showing these.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 02:26 pm:

I picked up an old tank to fit on my TT last year. I'll be stealing some of your ideas. Nice work. PK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 03:04 pm:

Pat your welcome to any ideas you can get from my truck
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Is your tank single compartment or double?
Wooden or steel bucket box ? Jim
By the way I'm looking for a gallons counter wheel if you
Stumble onto one .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tucker Thomas Durgin on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 05:07 pm:

Neat project, keep up the good work. That will be fun to drive!!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration