Question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harold Chambers on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 01:38 pm:

I'm thinking about putting a 280 cam in my model t. My question is will it idle smooth or will it idle rough. Thanks Harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 02:12 pm:

It will idle smoothly. I've run both Stipe and Chaffin's .280 cams with good results. You'll notice more power and a slightly sharper exhaust note upon acceleration with either. At idle, you can't tell the difference between a stock cam and a .280 cam.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration