Body work

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Body work
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 08:32 am:

I am doing body work on my 24 touring. I hammer and dolly as best I can and use body filler (bondo) to fill small stuff I can't get smooth.this system has worked great for me in the past. My problem is the doors two of them have a slight concave pattern that I'm sure will look bad gloss black.any advice
Would be great. Thanks philip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 02:18 pm:

Make yourself a wooden form for your sanding screen to the shape you need to match the contour of the door. This form will prevent you from changing the shape while you sand. Just using a hand or straight block will not get you the desired results.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration