OT: Do You Know What Engine These Pushrods And Roller Tappets Are For?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT: Do You Know What Engine These Pushrods And Roller Tappets Are For?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 08:12 pm:

Do You Know What Engine These Pushrods And Roller Tappets Are For?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 09:15 pm:

My L-head White truck motors have a similar roller valve lifter. White did use some overhead engines later than my mid-twenties. I found that 1922 Marmon Model 34 had overhead valve with roller tappets but no pictures. This might be a starting place.
I hope you find your answer.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom VanMeeteren Valley, Nebraska on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 09:36 pm:

1920s Buick without a doubt. I currently have one in the shop in pieces.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 11:20 pm:

1920's Buick for sure. We have a bunch of them here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 12:10 am:

Thanks! If anyone is intersted in them please let me know. 224-223-7464 call or text

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 09:23 am:

I believe Tom is correct with Buick ...I don't know of any Buick that used 19 valve lifters BUT I am guessing there are lifters from several engines ...I don't have the dimensions for Buick but these look very similar ...hope this helps ...always an optimist...gene french

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration