Trying to locate a Model T'er in the Blaine Washington area

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Trying to locate a Model T'er in the Blaine Washington area
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 08:29 am:

Hello,
I have misplaced shipping information for Beth Arcand in Blaine,Washington. Too many orders all at once. I have tried all the avenues for locating this lady, to no avail. The only address that I had for shipping was to a UPS store drop, which didn't work. If you know of this person, I would appreciate your help.
I'm just trying to get their coils back to them for Spring.
Thanks for your help,
Brent Mize
The Coil Doctor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 09:19 am:

Is she perhaps a hairdresser?

https://www.yelp.com/biz/beth-the-barber-blaine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 12:15 pm:

No, I already called there. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 12:23 pm:

A lot of Canadians use Blaine addresses, so might try something in B.C. Vancouver area. Dave in Bellingham,WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 12:30 pm:

Then perhaps this person (found on Facebook)?

https://www.facebook.com/beth.arcand?ref=br_rs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 05:07 pm:

Thanks to all. I found her!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 11:40 pm:

Here's a thought many Canadians use Blaine addresses to get things shipped there. Then they cross the border and pick up the orders. You might try Vancouver Canada and surrounding area.

Blaine is a very very small town and as such and aa model t owner and live near, I have never heard of her.

brasscarguy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration