Runabout Kick Panels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Runabout Kick Panels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 09:37 am:

Looking for some photos of original or newly installed kick panels on a 16-25 Runabout.

I am ready to install some on my 23 low cowl Runabout and I want to do it right the first time.

Thanks...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 10:30 am:

BTTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 10:30 am:

They used black grained cardboard. I haven't had any luck finding any either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 11:30 am:

Anybody willing to show me some pics of the interior of your Runabout?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 03:20 pm:

Tim, not sure if this helps you out or not. These are from my 25, although definitely not original, they are at least 30 years old.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 04:06 pm:

Here is original driver's side panel on my '24 touring.

The original card board material has a grained coated surface, has lasted a long time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 04:37 pm:

John & Dan- your pics are a huge help!

I see that it looks like the seat back upholstery goes OVER the diver's side panel- correct?

Also, do the forward panels go OVER or BEHIND the floor board supports? In other words do I install the panels first and then the floor supports or vice versa?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen, Batavia, IL on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 11:42 pm:

Here are some photos that I collected of other people's cars. I will dig out the instructions that came with the new panels I purchased and post them separately

Install the floor supports first.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen, Batavia, IL on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 12:27 am:

Here are the instructions. PM if you would like a template of the drivers side panel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 08:00 am:

Thank you Wayne- very helpful.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration