Emails - a little OT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Emails - a little OT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 12:23 pm:

I just discovered that some emails sent to me show up as SPAM. I have been trying to correspond with someone on here and couldn't understand why I wasn't getting info he attempted to send. Anyone who has attempted to email me and didn't get an answer, that's probably why. I have been deleting SPAM without looking at them. Ain't technology great?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 12:46 pm:

Tommy; I don't know which e-mail program you are using but check your preferences and make sure that you don't have the option selected that says if the e-mail address is not in my address book mark it as Junk!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 01:01 pm:

I will try to check that. Makes me wonder how many emails that I have missed. Publishers Clearing House might have tried to contact me. If I won that $5000 a week I would probably buy another T ever month. I would for sure buy a Center-door sedan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 02:10 pm:

Tommy:
the internet is great ...I have never won Publishers clearing house sweepstakes BUT I have won several lotterys from places I had never heard of before ...I am still waiting on the semi's to deliver the cash ...will probably start out by buying the whole state of Wyoming ...always an optimist...gene french

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration