Old Photo - Model T Era - Reed Brothers Gulf Gas Station

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Model T Era - Reed Brothers Gulf Gas Station
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 10:57 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 12:29 pm:

Pretty building

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 12:35 pm:

Great building, great trolley lines, great street light, great signs,
great organic feel to a REAL world. No artificial anything.

No vinyl siding.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 12:39 pm:

Vinyl is organic. Got carbon in it, right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 01:13 pm:

You just go ahead and enjoy your organic vinyl, Hal. I saw some delicious
plastic steaks and lobster on display at the meat market yesterday that I am
sure I could rationalize were good eating too ! :-)

Ah, .... to be sitting around the campfire, burning tires and plastic buckets,
roasting vinyl hotdogs. I LOVE "progress" ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 01:19 pm:

Believe it of not, this is the spot. Still no vinyl siding.

They were one of the first Dodge dealers. Rockville, MD.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 11:42 pm:

Sorry, Dude .... that is ALL "vinyl siding" .... signs, streetlights, pavement
everywhere. Nothing but an oozing mire of pus. The New America.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration