Old time Photo 1912 ? and 2017 New Jersey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old time Photo 1912 ? and 2017 New Jersey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 03:05 pm:

Here is a photo of a Model t not sure what year it is, But the photo says 1912. The town Of Oxford has not changed that much in over 100 years

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 03:18 pm:

Thanks for your photo Paul, you should have parked your "Tin Lizzie" in front of all those cars on the left. After all it has seniority on all the cars in the photo.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 06:33 pm:

I like it when the old and then the new is shown like this. Thank you for doing that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 06:50 pm:

I wonder what happened to the buildings on the other side of the street?
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 08:13 am:

Thanks Warren, James, and Norman,
From what I am told the old. The old buildings on the left were a Mom and Pop Convenience store. That sold Tools, Parts, Food Etc. Then it Strictly became a Tool making warehouse Screwdrivers, Axes and even Rocket Booster parts.
It went out of business in the late 1990s. Then burned down about 7 years ago. The town cleaned it up and might make it a park.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 09:07 am:

Great photo's

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration