TT 8 in 1 bed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: TT 8 in 1 bed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 05:24 pm:

Anybody have pics or info on an 8 in 1 wood bed for TT ? Maker? Years produced?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 11:29 pm:

Huatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 12:01 am:

Burger, it's a bed made for T era trucks. The sides will fold out to 8 different configurations, high side, low side, stock rack, flare side, seats for hauling people, and three more that I can't think of off the top of my head. I recently sold mine to Dallas and I can't find the pamphlet that I have for (yet). The only other one I've seen is in the museum at Murdo S.D. It had the brass name tag on it, or I wouldn't have known who it was made by. Mine is a bit too long for a standard TT which is why I lengthened the frame. I think they must not be very common, if not downright rare. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 12:18 am:

Sounds like Dallas needs to be posting pictures, not asking for them !!!

Let's see this rarity !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 04:30 am:

Gonna have to wait a bit Burger. He hasn't picked it up yet and I don't have a way to take and post pictures. :-( Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 07:36 am:

Dave, did you get hit with much ice? If you get it uncovered and get pics with phone,txt them to me and I will post them.
Burger, you will just have to wait like me. TT poison is great!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration