Smokin' Hot Body!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Smokin' Hot Body!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 02:26 pm:

Will be "mounting" this body this weekend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 03:15 pm:

Looked like this last February...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 03:31 pm:

Tim, no offense but that's not quite the body I'd like to mount! :-) But that one does look nice. Good job.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 04:13 pm:

Tim,
This one will get you into far less trouble!
Also--CAREFUL, this is a family oriented forum!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Jull in Oakland on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 10:06 pm:

If this is a family oriented forum then how come I keep hearing about everyone's cars multiplying? Try explaining that to the children!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerald Blair on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 10:08 pm:

Nice I like it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 12:21 am:

Thomas, Just explain to them that it's "New Math" and they'll understand when they get to college. . .
:-)
Tim, it looks like you've been a very busy guy, lookin' great!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 07:33 am:

Wow!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 07:16 pm:

Man, what a Hottie!
David says it very well; "...you've been a very busy guy, lookin' great!"
May I ask? What are you going to do with the old top fabric after you remove/replace it?

Lookin' forward to the next pics!
Duane

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration