Model T to Model A wheel adaptors

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Model T to Model A wheel adaptors
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 11:24 pm:

I found this on the Model T Facebook page, by one Richard Moore. No phone number given and I do not have any connection to the seller.

Anyone need wheel adaptors. I've got them. These fit wood hubs to model a wheels. Perfect fit. Can get them made for almost anything.

Ok guys. I'm trying to get these hubs to you with free shipping to anywhere in the US and Canada. Build time is 2 days. I would be taking orders now but I want to make sure I can build adaptors for both wire and wood hubs. My last hurtle is the studs and nuts from the model t hub to the adaptor so everything will come in one box so bear with me a couple of days. I just installed this set on my speedster and they fit like a glove. Because of the differences in t hub dimensions I want to make sure this is a perfect mount on all hubs. I'm trying to get these hubs delivered to you in the $ 425.00 range plus or minus $25.00. That will include shipping. I'll keep you posted. You guys don't know me but I'm kinda fussy about my reputation and I won't sell until I know there correct. Thanks for your patience. I will bring some hubs to Chickasaw. Wait till you see what I'm going to do with aluminum radiators. Having some built now that should come in around $600.00 in a 4 tube design.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

This post was not ready for this forum. I have done as stated in the copied post and much more today. I'll post more when these are ready to ship I was talking with another Facebook member and that's how this was copied and posted. I'll let y'all know when I'm happy with the kit. At that point I'll be taking orders.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration