Old Photo - Some Repairs Required

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Some Repairs Required
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 10:11 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 10:54 am:

I wonder if this one was saved, and restored by someone. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 08:54 pm:

Looks like mine!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 09:13 pm:

I sure also hope that someone saved it.
Dallas, I actually wondered if that was a Martin Perry cab... Thanks a bunch. ;-)
His cab is worse than kindling, he has no front tires but he has eyes to see. He was alive and waiting. Poor ol' boy. And look at that seat and the snow...
'50's-early '60's photo?
When did tukes (stocking hats) come into vogue? Especially with a pom pom? Prob'ly MUCH earlier than I'd think.
Jay, what a wonderful photo! Pull out your Brownie and click it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 08:33 am:

Look at that mess! You lend her your truck for 15 minutes and look what she has done to it! Next time she wants to go shopping she can take the horse or walk but she's not getting my truck anymore!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 08:38 am:

I agree Dennis. Boy she sure beat the TAR out of that poor truck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 01:55 pm:

He's a little embarrassed. She doesn't know that he converted the old truck into an outhouse.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 01:57 pm:

Its never a good idea to pick up hitch hikers!!! They may just want to take your truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ALAN FAIRCLOUGH from Houston, TEXAS on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 02:18 pm:

That is them Texas termites for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 01:14 pm:

Bttt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration