Cranky man=Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Cranky man=Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 09:21 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 12:13 am:

Is that "Bubbles" from Trailer Park Boys ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Addington on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 08:56 am:

From the looks of his wife, if she went to the beauty shop it might take a couple hours just to get an estimate!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 09:33 am:

Look how far that car is leaning and she only has her elbow on it!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 09:53 am:

OMG...laughing my butt off at all 3 comments! Burger, you're right on with that pic! Wish I could think of things like that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 09:57 am:

And another T with a fender brace. They were pretty common.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 11:32 am:

You guy'd feel real bad if you found out that was a family photo of a forum member.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 10:21 pm:

I would not feel bad at all. Facts is facts, and if a forum member was so
in denial about what his family member looked like, .... well, that's on HIM.

I have a really hard time sucking up to mealy-mouthed worms who go through
life looking for hurt feelings and insults. The Gunny would have none of that
mamby-pamby nonsense and neither will I. Call a spade "a spade".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mundinho Falcao on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 02:20 am:

Hal, thank you for writing what I was thinking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 07:52 am:

The wife looks like they have been cracking it for a while. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 08:03 am:

"Well you just had to drag me out here to see nature...you'd better get this thing going because I'm not walking home!"
Does kinda look like Aunt Louise

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 10:32 am:

This is no time to pretend the car won't start.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 11:30 am:

Tim you meant cranking right? Ha. Cracking in some areas has a totally different meaning. On a personal note...
While I fought for and still defend our constitution and Bill of Rights including the rights of free speech it doesn't mean you have to say everything on your mind which may be offensive to some, funny to others, especially because of how a person looks. In the 60's & 70's I had really long hair and was called many things that just weren't true. During that same time frame I had very little hair and wore proudly the uniform of the United States Marine Corps and was also called many thing that weren't true. Am I too sensitive? Perhaps but probably no more than a person being called a bigot that wasn't based on something said or insinuated.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration