Old Photo - Model T Era Street Scene - Wapato, Wahington

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Model T Era Street Scene - Wapato, Wahington
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 10:13 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 01:12 pm:

Bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 01:52 pm:

T J = Thanks Jay .......wtf is Bttt???:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 01:56 pm:

Back to the top

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 02:17 pm:

I have seen that, bttt, in the classified but not here, guess Tim wanted to line up all the old photos. I also love the old photos and save them. Thanks again Jay and Herb and anyone else posting the old photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 02:22 pm:

These millenial texter kids and their crazy way of writing !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 03:24 pm:

Tim,

As usual, Jay's photos are wonderful, but we've seen these. Why have you taken it upon yourself to send them BTTT???? You're not the original poster, nor have you brought up anything new or pertinent about the dozens of images you've brought back, warranting their return. It clogs up and hides the newer forum posts of those who have up-to-date questions to ask.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 03:39 pm:

Hi Jerry,

I can only speculate, perhaps this sort of activity is how one in Binghamton further enjoys the afterglow when he has finished mounting a smokin' hot body.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/715431.html?1484957788

And do note his contributions in this thread:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/715431.html?1484957788

Or, perhaps, it is just a slow day south of the Adirondacks.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 04:01 pm:

Bill, I believe this is the other thread you mentioned. You posted the same "smoking hot" thread twice.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/711683.html?1485102609

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 04:24 pm:

Hi Gary,

Right you are! Thank you for correcting my mistake, too many open tabs. (No, not the carbonated beverage.) Not my first mistake and, sadly, I am quite sure that it won't be my last. (heavy sigh) Humble Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 05:27 pm:

Bill,

What can I say...

Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 06:02 pm:

As a kid, Dad and a few hunting friends shifted SW from their traditional
upland bird hunting grounds around Quincy and Othello down to the Yakima
Valley area. I liked the former, but this new area had lots of old towns and
farms. That meant lots more old barns, fencelines, abandoned cars and trucks
and openwire phone lines. When I got my driver's license, it was the first
place my brother, friends, and I headed to go scrounging for cool old stuff.
Wapato was one of those many cool old towns. TONS of great telephone
glass was picked out of the lower valley there. A couple years ago, I went
with Widdo Bwudder to pickup up a collection he had purchased from an
early lineman/collector just west of Wapato. The stuff he had was just amazing !
It was a real trip back in time talking with this old guy. He MADE US take a
1948 Studebaker as part of the collection ! Parked since 1961 in his garage,
he was moving into town to be close to his daughter and everything had to
go.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration