Floor covering for Speedster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Floor covering for Speedster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Australia. on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 04:54 pm:

Hi,
Its fast approaching the time when I will need to put down some sort of cover on the floorboards of my Speedster project.
The photo below shows what I'd like to use. It appears to be the old fashioned brown Linoleum as used in Hospitals in the 40's & 50's, but its probably a modern equivalent.
In order to find a supplier, can anyone point me in the right direction please?
Thanks & Cheers,
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 05:00 pm:

It's called Battleship Linoleum. It is available from flooring suppliers. Restoration Supply Company sells it as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 06:25 pm:

I got mine from Tony Lauria, 511 Church Hill Road, Landenberg, PA 19350. Can't find his phone number but he was a real nice guy to deal with and he was reasonable. He will actually cut each piece to your dimensions if you want so it is ready to glue down.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 06:31 pm:

http://www.battleshiplinoleum.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Australia. on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 08:42 pm:

Bill, Val & Bill,
Thank You for that information.
Its a pity that the www.battleshiplinoleum.com website doesn't provide a future (international) customer with an email address. I will get back in touch with either them or Restoration Supply Company in the next day or so.
Thanks again, its much appreciated.
Cheers,
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 11:49 pm:

Why can't you just use the same wood you used on that beautiful firewall? Stain it the same and stay period correct.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 12:31 am:

Anyone is less expensive than Restoration supply. Shop the internet and save lots.

just sayin,

brasscarguy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration