2017 Sunflower State Crankers Winter Clinic

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 2017 Sunflower State Crankers Winter Clinic
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 09:28 am:

Still not too late to check the weather and come join some other Model T enthusiasts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 09:52 am:

Sunny with a high in the mid-forties. Not bad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Rodell, Jr. on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 09:35 pm:

Jerry, how was the attendance at the Winter Clinic?
Will someone be posting pictures? I enjoyed attending in 2002 and 2011.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 11:05 pm:

Here's last year's attendance.

I intend to take a camera again, and should have some pictures to post afterwards.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Rodell, Jr. on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 12:28 pm:

I look forward to the pictures. For some reason I thought the seminar was yesterday, even though the dates are clearly given on the flyer.
Our chapter, Dairyland Tin Lizzies, hosted "Tin Lizzie University" yesterday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Monday, January 23, 2017 - 10:36 pm:

Thanks Steve for a nice pic.....to bad my rear end is the first thing I see.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bender on Monday, January 23, 2017 - 11:31 pm:

I'm new to the model t I'm looking forward to my first model t clinic.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration